Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Free Bible Scripture Song Downloads

A couple days ago I was reading other people's blogs and I came across a website that has scripture that is put to music. I love it! I have such a hard time memorizing anything. I plan on making a cd using these songs that are free to download and hopefully it will help me memorize scripture. I really don't know if it will work because I can't memorize songs now, but we will see. Even if I don't memorize the songs/scriptures, it will still be nice to listen to God's word.

I wish I could tell you who's blog I got it from, but I really don't know. I was just randomly clicking thru blogs and stumbled across the website. The website is www.freebiblemusic.com. I wish I could play a song on my blog, but I don't know how to do it. Maybe sometime in the future I will learn how.

No comments: