Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year, 2011

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful day. Last night DJ and I went outside to watch the fireworks at midnight. My neighbors from Peru had done the same, so I finally got to meet them. Very exciting to finally meet them. They had their laptop outside so they could show their family back in Peru the fireworks over the internet.(Skype, maybe?) I talked to them for a minute but of course I don't speak Spanish so my neighbor translated for me. Very cool. I know, I'm a dork, but I have never talked live over the internet.

Today my friend had a house warming party/New Years day gathering in her new home. It was really nice to spend time with them. Their house is lovely and I LOVE their yard! Really nothing special about it except it is huge. The lots are about an acre so the houses are not on top of each other.

Anyway, I'm off. Just thought I would start the year off with starting the blog back up. Have a wonderful day, and I hope your 2011 is filled with many blessings!

No comments: