Thursday, January 5, 2012

Their Trash, My Treasure

The other day I noticed my neighbor had a stack of cardboard on the side of her house. The next morning I woke early and sure enough it was by the street for trash pickup. I'm sure she thought I was nuts when she woke up and it was on the side of my house. She is from Peru and can't speak the best english so I didn't even try to explain what I was going to use it for.

Can you guess what I am going to use it for? Maybe a new car...
to go with DJ's jet costume, that he won 1st place with at a Top Gun themed party a couple months ago...
or a violin...
or a telescope...


The possibilities are endless but I assure you that I am not that creative. I have 3 huge pieces that furniture came in. So what could I be using them for?

Missy

P.S. The cardboard creations were done by Chris Gilmour. So creative!

No comments: