Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Address Book

I am not the best at keeping up with phone numbers and addresses. I have important phone numbers on sheets of paper on my fridge and tacked on the wall by my phone. No, it is not pretty. It is 'little' clutter but a major eye sore.

To help me rid of the little clutter I bought myself a really nifty address book to put the important information in. I got it from Target and it is from the Organizeher series. The following are the titles of each section in the book.
My Friends
Kids' Friends
Family
Healthcare
Babysitters
Service
Dates to Remember

I love this book!

I have added all of our doctor's info., utility info., hair stylist info. along with many other phone numbers I have floating around here. There is even two address sections with blank tabs. I will use one to list my church family's information in.

I will have to say that I do have a goal to put all of the info. on my computer so when in case I lose my book I am not completely lost. Not that I would know anything about that.

No comments: