Thursday, December 29, 2011

I need to lose weight - fast!

So, here it is. I need to lose weight. Like, right now! My top five reasons are (in no particular order)
1. God - He gave me one earthly body so what right do I have to abuse it?
2. My Husband - I used to look good for him, so why did I let myself go?
3. Health - Boring but it will not be boring when I start having diabetes and heart diseases. (As of my last blood work I didn't have weight related health issues.)
4. My Son - I want to go hiking with him like we used to.

But, my most selfish reason at this moment is my nephew's high school graduation in the spring. You know, all the pics that will be taken and posted all over facebook. I know, that is so vain of me. Not good but the truth.

I don't know if this will turn into a weight loss blog but I felt like I needed to write about it somewhere. I really don't like writing in a journal so the blog is the next best thing.

Pray for me, please.

Missy

No comments: