Thursday, February 9, 2012

Week 6 - Lost 0 lbs - 18 lbs Total

Ugh... I ate horrible. I had lost two more pounds but gained them back this week. I can not have bad food in the house at this point which is fine by my family. DJ had lost 15 lbs with our new way of eating but he gained 5 back already. He declared last night "No more. Mom, we are not eating bad anymore. We all feel horrible after we eat." Wow, coming from a teenager that is pretty smart. I'm glad he is aware how food makes him feel and what it does to him.

I am glad I didn't gain weight but I am disapointed in myself. I am not going to give up though. I can't. I can't keep going the road I am. My days drag when I eat bad and my fibro flares at the slightest sliver of junk food. It is absolutely torture on my body and brain.

I have a ton of fruit and veggies in the fridge that I fear will go bad because it has been sitting in there for a while. You know, because I ate the junk food instead. As not to waste it, I think I will juice a couple meals over the next couple days to get rid of it. I will let you know how that goes.

I'm off.

Missy

No comments: