Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2012 Spring Cleaning

It is that time of year...SPRING CLEANING!

I'm not a big clean top to bottom every spring kind of gal. I use to clean like that at least once a month then life got in the way. Now I have no time for that. I can keep things tidy and clean but just don't open the drawers or closets. I just have too much stuff. I have been purging here and there but I still do not have a place for everything and everything does not have a place. It will happen.

Anyway, back to spring cleaning. My goal is to deep clean each room over the next four weeks. I will not be doing this to the bedrooms though. I am just not up for that. I will shampoo the carpets but that is about as far as it is going to go, I think.

I am starting in the living room and dining room. They go hand and hand because they are really the same room. I used to not like this, and I do dream of a large dining room one day, but I have grown to like it. It
keeps everyone together. It is nice. Anyway, I will start tomorrow and plan to finish over the course of a week. We will see.

Missy

No comments: